What's Up Wednesday



Happy Wednesday!


Time for another round of "What's Up Wednesday" including fall fashion, a vacay sneak peek, pumpkin everything and more! And of course I'm linking up with ShaySheaffer, and Mel!

What we're eating this week:
Have y'all ever had a homemade Crunchwrap Supreme?! They are amazing. I made them this week and they were a big hit! Here's the recipe.



What I'm reminiscing about:
Our vacay this month *sigh*. My husband and I went on a cruise to the Bahamas then to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and it was utter perfection! The relaxation, the sunshine, the bluest water I've even seen, and of course a dream come true for a wizard trapped in a muggle world! You can read all about our cruise on Friday and HP World on Monday! Seriously, best trip ever! Here’s a sneak peek!





What I'm loving:
EVERYTHING PUMPKIN! One of my favorite things about Fall is all of the pumpkin stuff...specifically pumpkin spice! I did a post all about everything I have tried or will be trying this season and you can read it here. Enjoy!



What we've been up to:
My sister and her hubby went on a cruise so my mom and little sister flew into town to watch their kids and we’ve been helping out. It’s always a blast to spend time with family especially since we don’t see some of them very often! Our niece and nephews are adorable and are all completely obsessed with their Uncle Shawn!



What I'm dreading:
I'm dreading a hot fall! I so want it to be sweater weather already! Can I get an amen?!


What I'm excited about:
The next few weeks are going to be crazy and super exciting! We have my husband's 30th birthday, Silobration, General Conference weekend for church, the wedding of some good friends and dinner with some of our friends from Boston! So many fun things happening!


What I'm working on:
I've been thinking a lot about what I want to do and accomplish this fall! I'm a huge fan of bucket lists and just shared a whole post about my fall one. It includes service, baking, outdoor activities, relaxation and more! Check it out! I've also been working on getting our new place put together. We finally have pillows on our couch!





What I'm watching/reading:
So I started a new book this month called "Falling Kingdoms" and so far it's really good! It's kind of fantasy, magic, romance and medieval all mixed in one. I read a lot of it on our cruise and can’t wait to finish it. Speaking of books, any good recommendations?!



I LOVE THIS MOVIE! It's such a cute, funny feel good movie. I hadn't seen it in awhile so I bought it online and watched it while I did some work. I totally recommend it! 


What I'm listening to:
Of course I've been listening to my go to podcast, The Goal Digger Podcast by Jenna Kutcher. It's money. Seriously, check it out. She talks about business, goals, relationships and being a total boss in life. I love it! But recently, I've also been into Panic! At The Disco which seems so random and odd for me. I'm not normally a huge fan of theirs, but I am completely OBSESSED with their new song "High Hopes". Just listen to it and you'll understand.



What I'm wearing:
I know it's fall, but y'all it's still HOT in Texas! You have no idea how excited I am to start wearing sweaters and boots again, so come on weather cooperate! I got some new booties from White Mountain Shoes that I am obsessed with and couldn't wait to wear so I wore them to a photoshoot just to get out of the house in them ha! They're an extra 25% off right now! Oh and I'm also loving these new tassel earrings from my friend's cute shop Lala Luna!


My first pair of mule booties and I couldn't love them more! And they're on sale right now for only $37! Use code "25OFF70" at checkout. (Top is from My Sister's Closet Boutique!)



Seriously cute right?! And she just made me some custom ones for fall that are on their way! Check out all her cute designs and options here!

What I'm doing this weekend:
Going to some friends' wedding! And my sister gets back from her cruise vacay so I can't wait to hear all about that!

What I'm looking forward to next month:

Silobration at the Magnolia Silos! I'm so excited!!! I've heard the vendor fair is amazing! And of course Magnolia Table, the bakery, all the shopping...it's gonna be a blast! Anyone else going? Maybe I'll see y'all there!

What else is new:
Not much!

What's my favorite pumpkin thing to eat or drink: 
It's really hard to narrow it down, but if I had to pick one thing I'd probably say Pumpkin Spice Egg Nog from Target. It's amazing! Do yourself a favor and try it!


Well that's it for now! Happy Wednesday! Have a great week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Playing Catch Up: June (Plumb Family Vaca)

How to Build a Summer Capsule Wardrobe

How to Build a Spring Capsule Wardrobe