Small Shop Wednesday: The Dear One Designs


HAPPY HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!


I've been looking for new, updated, unique versions of these prints and I LOVE the ones from The Dear One Designs! The set includes The Living Christ, The Family: A Proclamation to the World, and The Articles of Faith. 



Meet Keairra!



What is your job // career // momlife?
I recently became part of the “Mom Club” five months ago and love it! I stay at home with my baby Storie,  while I run my Etsy shop as a little side job. 

What is your business name?
Dear One Designs 

What is your website?
thedearonedesigns.etsy.com

What is your business all about?
Making fun and magical artwork. I want to inspire people and give them something nice to look at.


Why did you start your business?
I thought it was a way that I could share my talents. It’s also a good way to fulfill my crafting needs! 

Tell us about you!
My name is Keairra. I recently became a mom to Storie. I love Disneyland, being with my husband Parker, crafting, movies, laughing, and anything sugary. 

What motivates you and gets you out of bed each day?
To be honest some days I don’t get out of bed... well maybe to go get a snack. But most days I just know that if I want to progress as a person I need to take the time to work on my goals. Also my baby gets me out of bed each day ha! 


How do you balance home and work life?
I am a stay at home mom now. It was hard to adjust being home all the time. I love working and being busy, so I usually try to get my work done and balance taking care of baby Storie during the day, then at night I can relax and hang out with my cute husband. 

What is your Instagram handle?
@thedearonedesigns 

What’s a goal you have for 2018?
I would love to create more fun and unique products for my shop. Also to collaborate and support other creative individuals. 

Any advice for other small shop owners?
Go for it! Try new things! Work hard and have fun!



Keairra is such a sweetheart and so fun to work with! She has the cutest foil prints and I had a hard time choosing which foil color I wanted! I also LOVE her adorable temple map (pictured above). The quality of the prints is great and I really like how they turned out. I decided I wanted to go with a more natural, stained wood frame instead of white like I normally do. So I made the exact ones I wanted for around $10 per frame. I'm such a DIY junkie!




Keairra was kind enough to give me a discount code to share with all of you as well! So check out her cute shop, show her some love, and use code "LEXI10" at checkout to save 10% on your order! 

Follow The Dear One Designs on social media for updates, new designs, discounts and more!

Instagram: @thedearonedesigns

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Playing Catch Up: June (Plumb Family Vaca)

How to Build a Summer Capsule Wardrobe

How to Build a Spring Capsule Wardrobe