Small Shop Wednesday: Hello Letter Boards




I can't tell you guys how excited I was to get this in the mail! I seriously felt like a kid on Christmas morning!! I absolutely LOVE my new letter board from Hello Letter Boards and can't wait to share more about this product and cute little shop with you!


So I reached out to Missy last month after one of my good friends raved to me about her products and I saw how cute they are! Missy wanted to work with me as well so we made it happen. She's really easy to communicate with and was very kind.

Like I mentioned earlier, receiving my letter board in the mail was so exciting! I literally ran home, ripped open the box, took a picture and sent it to my mom with a bunch of happy/love/excited emojis haha! It's so beautiful and I couldn't believe the quality! It's heavy duty, sturdy and really well done. 


While I was opening and admiring everything I started thinking about what quote I wanted to put on my board first. This probably sounds silly, but I felt like there was a lot of pressure for it to be a good one! I remembered seeing this quote on Pinterest a few months ago and how much I loved it...so I decided to have it be my first ever letter board quote! A little bit of motivation and a little bit of humor!


I am so pleased with how my board turned out and my whole experience with Missy at Hello Letter Boards! I can't say enough good things! I would totally recommend her products and her shop to everyone!! Her boards are also very reasonable priced. 

In case anyone is wondering, I got the 16" x 20" Black Felt White Wood Board and it comes with 290 white pieces (letters, numbers, punctuation, etc.).

Be sure to follow Hello Letter Boards for updates, giveaways, and more! Happy Wednesday!


Instagram: @helloletterboards 
Website:  www.helloletterboards.etsy.com




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Playing Catch Up: June (Plumb Family Vaca)

How to Build a Summer Capsule Wardrobe

How to Build a Spring Capsule Wardrobe