What to Expect on the Blog This Year



Most of you know that blogging isn't my full time gig. I have an Etsy shop that I do full time and keeps me busy. But this year one of my goals is to make more of my blog...to truly enjoy it and develop it into something I love and do on a regular basis. Writing is a good outlet for me and I love challenging myself to talk about and explore new things! So here's what you can expect on Brown Eyed and Beyoutiful this year!

January:
January always brings a clean slate and fresh start so this month I want to talk all about perseverance. I'll give you ideas on how to set goals, establish a routine, pick a hobby, and more. I want to help you prepare and set yourself up so that 2019 is your best year yet! Here's a sneak peek at the posts I'm most excited for in January:

"10 Steps to Crush Your Goals"
"My Morning Routine"
"My Favorite Planner and How I Stay Organized"
"Why Everyone Needs a Hobby"
"2019 Book List"
"Why You Should Develop New Talents"

February:
February is going to be all about love of course! I'll be sharing mine and Shawn's love story, Valentine's Day ideas, what I love about Texas so far, where we'd like to travel and more! So stay tuned for these awesome posts in February:

"Simple Valentine's Day Date Nights"
"Where We Want to Travel This Year"
"Valentine's Day Gift Guide"
"My Happily Ever After Love Story"
"What I Love About Living in Texas"

March:
March is my favorite month ever! It's my birth month so I might be a little biased. This month's theme is celebration and I'll be sharing 28 of everything to celebrate me turning 28! I can't wait to share these ideas and more with y'all:

"28 Things About Me"
"28 Life Lessons I've Learned"
"28 Spring Vacation Ideas"
"28 Common Sense Things People Should Know"
"28 Girl Bosses You Should Be Following"
"28 New Lexi's Loft Spring Items"

April:
Who thinks of freshness and new life when they think of April? I do! And that's why April's theme is growth! I want to share topics that will help us challenge ourselves and get out of our comfort zones. Here's a sneak peek:

"How I Manage My Stress and Anxiety"
"How to Stop Procrastinating"
"Spring Cleaning Tips"
"What Growing Up with Three Sisters Taught Me"
"Easter Dinner Ideas"
"Spring Fashion Must-Haves"

May:
May is another one of my favorite months! It's Mother's Day,  my mom's birthday and my mother-in-law's birthday so I feel like an appropriate theme for May is nurture. I've got some great posts planned for this month and I can't wait to share them! Here's a sneak peek:

"How to Host a Mother's Day Brunch"
"Three Lessons My Mama Taught Me"
"Mother's Day Gift Guide"
"Star Wars Fan Gift Guide"
"Memorial Day Sales"
"Five Foods Perfect for Cinco de Mayo"

June:
June means it's officially summer! School is out and the family vacations begin. But I also love June because of Father's Day. I have a remarkable dad and couldn't have asked for a better one. He has taught me so many lessons and important things in my life that I will never forget. Having said that, it makes sense that June's theme is knowledge. 

"Father's Day Gift Guide"
"Three Lessons My Daddy Taught Me"
"The Best Advice I Received and Why It's Stuck with Me"
"My Summer Fashion Must Haves"
"Lexi's Loft 2019 Summer Line"
"Summer Vacation Ideas"
"My Summer Bucket List"

July:
July, it's hotter than hot and summer is in full swing! I don't know about you, but for me it's sometimes hard to stay motivated and focus on work when I'd much rather be out having fun! So this month I thought it'd be fun to have a theme of hustle. I'll share how I stay productive and tips to being a girl boss, even in the summer! Can't wait to share these fun posts with you:

"10 Tips to Stay Productive in the Summer"
"The Toughest Part of Being an Entrepreneur"
"My Favorite Girl Boss Blogs to Follow"
"The Ultimate Girl Boss Gift Guide"
"How to be the Coolest Aunt on the Block"
"How Harry Potter Changed My Life"

August:
August means it's almost time to go back to school so you better squeeze in some last vacations and getaways! Growing up I remember that this time of year would get a little crazy. My sisters and I were busy getting all of our back-to-school outfits and supplies as well as trying to find out who are teachers were and checking with our friends to see if they'd be in our class. I can only imagine how much more stressful it must be for the parents! So I wanted August's theme to be all about positivity and to share some ways that have helped me stay upbeat and happy in my life. 

"Simplify Your Life"
"How I Keep My Home Organized"
"How to Treat Yourself to an At Home Spa Day"
"10 Ways to Make the Back-to-School Process Easier"
"What I'm Looking Forward to This Fall"
"The Benefits of Exercise"

September:
I love September! It's the month I got married, it marks the beginning of my favorite season and it means a ton of good TV shows are back. I want to keep this month's posts fun and light hearted so I thought the theme of happiness was perfect! Here's a look at what to expect in September:

"My Fall Bucket List"
"My Favorite Way to Spend a Day Off"
"Fall TV Line Up"
"10 Things That Make Me Happy"
"Everything You Want to Know About Eating Gluten Free"
"My Fall Fashion Must Haves"
"My Five Favorite Beauty Products"

October:
I love the crisp fall air, everything pumpkin and the sense of wander that seems to come in October. I wanted this month's theme to be wander because fall is often the prettiest time of year; a time when a place can shine and truly show what it has to offer. So what better time to explore the beautiful world around you? Create a bucket list and get busy! Here's a little sneak peek of how I'll be exploring this fall:

"Five Ideas for a Fall Weekend Getaway"
"Everything You Need to Survive a Camping Trip"
"Why You Should Visit New England in the Fall"
"How to Get Out and Explore Your City"
"Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice"
"A Cozy Night In"
"10 Fashion Bloggers You Should Be Following"

November:
Ah, the month of gratitude. I love November and the sense of unity and thankfulness it brings. It's the time of year when I feel it in those around me and in myself the most. So it only seems appropriate that November's theme is gratitude. I'll be sharing what I'm thankful for, how to show gratitude and more: 

"What I'm Thankful For"
"Five Ways to Show More Gratitude"
"How to Host a Friendsgiving"
"Why Everyone Should Volunteer at a Food Bank"
"The Best Gluten Free Thanksgiving Recipes"
"How to Stay Healthy During the Holidays"
"My Favorite Small Businesses"
"Holiday Gift Guide"

December:
Another epic month! December just makes me so happy and I can't help but smile! It means Christmas is coming and starts the month-long celebration! December is a time to celebrate love, family, health and prosperity. It's a time to reflect on the year and think about how you've grown. But most important it's a time to ponder and think about the birth of Christ and everything He has done for us and everything that is possible because of Him.

"What I've Learned and How I've Grown in 2019"
"My Favorite Family Traditions"
What the Savior's Birth Means to Me"
"My Top Ten Favorite Christmas Cookies"
"My All Time Favorite Christmas Movies"
"My Christmas Bucket List"

I hope you are all as excite for 2019 as I am! I have a feeling it will be a great year and I can't wait to share it with all of you! Happy New Year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Playing Catch Up: June (Plumb Family Vaca)

How to Build a Summer Capsule Wardrobe

How to Build a Spring Capsule Wardrobe