12 Soups to Try This Fall



I can't be the only one that feels like Fall and homemade soup go hand in hand, right?! It's definitely soup season...it still doesn't really feel like it outside, but I don't care. I'm refusing to let the heat damper my fall spirit!

So I did some browsing and have been on the hunt for the perfect fall soup recipes. And not to toot my own horn, but I think I found some good ones! I've included a good mix of creamy soups, chilis and chowders.

First up is this yummy looking Brie + Cheddar Apple Beer Soup with Cinnamon Pecan Oat Crumble from Half Baked Harvest. How amazing does this look?! I don't want to use beer in mine, so I looked through the comments on her blog post and she said that you can swap it out for equal amounts of chicken or veggie broths. I'll definitely be trying this soon!

Brie + Cheddar Apple Beer Soup with Cinnamon Pecan Oat Crumble

Need a good chili recipe for a fall get together with friends? Try this delicious Healthy Turkey Chili from Ambitious Kitchen! For the last few years, I've been a huge fan of using ground turkey instead of beef; add beans, corn and avocado...I'm there! I also love how many veggies and fresh foods this chili has in it! Thanks AK for making all my chili dreams come true!


OH MY GOSH! My sister in law made this homemade version of Olive Garden Gnocchi Soup with the famous breadsticks a couple years ago and I've been hooked ever since. It's creamy, hearty and the gnocchi is my fave! It's super delish...and if you don't believe me, it has 158K repins on Pinterest. That says it all! Oh and I recently found gluten free gnocchi at Kroger so my hubby can have it. Yay!


This Ham and Potato Corn Chowder from Closet Cooking just screams FALL! Tons of veggies, potatoes, ham and bacon...need I say more? This recipe can also be made gluten free by using gluten free flour instead of regular flour. Yum!!


If a soup can be made in a crockpot, I love it even more! It smells great all day and the cooking is done for me haha. This Broccoli Cheese Soup from Well Plated looks amazing and apparently tastes just like Panera's version only healthier. Can't wait to try it!


So I'm not normally a huge kale fan, but I might make an exception for this Sausage, White Bean and Kale soup from Shared Appetite. It looks so hearty and filling...perfect for fall!


Another crockpot soup for the win. This White Chicken Chili from Well Plated not only looks divine, but it's super easy! Dump everything in the crockpot and let it cook all day. The chef said the flavor is mild so be sure to add some delicious toppings avocados, tortilla strips, sour cream and shredded cheese. Yum!


Y'all, I can't say enough good things about soups that can be made in crockpots. They make your house smell amazing and the crockpot does all the work! How amazing does this Carrot Butternut soup from Peas and Crayons look?? And with bacon on top?? Stoppppp!


This Creamy Tortellini Spinach and Mushroom Soup looks rich, delicious and perfect for a cold Fall day. I mean, who doesn't love tortellini, garlic and parmesan cheese? Add some breadsticks for the perfect combo!


Who else loves Creamy Chicken Tortilla Soup? This version from Cooking Classy is loaded with veggies and topped with avocado, cilantro and cheese. Dip Tostitos Hint of Lime Tortilla Chips in it for even more yumminess!


Time for another chowder recipe! This Chicken and Potato Chowder from Damn Delicious is a light, brothy soup that's perfect for sick days or days when you feel completely healthy!


The last one is another tortellini soup, because let's be honest...tortellini makes everything better. This Creamy Parmesan Tomato and Spinach Tortellini Soup from Closet Cooking looks so tasty! I love tomato based soups and everything else in this recipe so I'm sure I'll be trying this one soon!


Well there you have it, twelve awesome soup recipes to try this fall! If you try any of them let me know in the comments. Happy Monday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Playing Catch Up: June (Plumb Family Vaca)

How to Build a Summer Capsule Wardrobe

How to Build a Spring Capsule Wardrobe