A Gorgeous Dress + Some Christmas Faves




Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! It was a busy one for me and my hubby! I made and sent out a ton of orders, we got a whole new kitchen, we went to dinner with some friends, and my hubby studied for a board exam. And now it's already Monday. Normally, I'm not thrilled when Monday rolls around again, but this week I'm ok with it! It means only one more day until we leave for Dallas and that Christmas is a week away. So cheers to Monday and bring on this week!


Today I want to talk about this adorable dress from a cute little boutique called Love Modest Rose. If you're anything like me, finding modest dresses is hard! Even most maxi dresses don't work for me because I'm tall and they hit me at a weird length. So when this dress came in the mail and it fit like a dream, I was hooked. Bonus, the sleeves are even long enough! Love it!! Oh and FYI, these run small. I normally wear a medium, but wear a large in this dress!





Since Christmas is only a week away, I figured it'd be fun for me to share with you guys some of my faves right now!

Favorite Christmas Songs: 
1.  Christmas C'mon - Lindsey Stirling
2.  Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) - Mariah Carey
3.  Simple Little Christmas - Anthem Lights
4. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - Sam Smith
5.  Christmas Coming Home - Lennon & Maisy

Favorite Christmas Movies:
1.  Holiday in Handcuffs
2.  The Holiday
3.  The Mistle-Tones
4.  A Christmas Prince
5.  I'll Be Home for Christmas

Favorite Christmas Treats:
1.  Date Pinwheel Cookies (Family Recipe)
3.  Christmas Bell Cookies (Family Recipe)

As you can see, I'm obsessed with everything Christmas! It's my favorite time of the year and I can't wait to be in Dallas with my whole family this week! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and safe travels! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Playing Catch Up: June (Plumb Family Vaca)

How to Build a Summer Capsule Wardrobe

How to Build a Spring Capsule Wardrobe