Small Shop Wednesday: Blakely Ann's Boutique


Happy Wednesday Everyone!


All you mamas out there with little girls are gonna love Blakely Ann's Boutique! This shop has headbands for you, headbands for her, milestone blankets, swaddle blankets, and the CUTEST baby hats! Makes me wish I had a baby so I could dress it in all the adorable things from Eliza's shop. But until then, I'll just get them for myself!

Meet Eliza!


WHAT IS YOUR JOB // CAREER // MOMLIFE?
I am a full time mom of three little ones and an Etsy shop owner.


WHAT IS YOUR BUSINESS NAME?
Blakely Ann's Boutique


WHAT IS YOUR WEBSITE?
www.blakelyannsboutique.etsy.com


WHAT IS YOUR BUSINESS ALL ABOUT?
I sell trendy knot headbands, swaddle blankets sets and custom milestone blankets.


WHY DID YOU START YOUR BUSINESS?
When I had my first daughter she was born with hearing loss. She started wearing hearing aids at only two months. We had a hard time keeping her hearing aids in, and there weren't any cute options out there. So I started making headbands to help hold them in. Four years later my second daughter was born with hearing loss, and I've been able to use the headbands to hold her hearing aids in as well! My business has grown tremendously since and I love making cute things for babies and adults. 


TELL US ABOUT YOU!
I'm a wife and a mom of three. Blakely, who I named my shop after, is four, Grayson is two and McKinley is eight months. I enjoy sports, especially pickleball and volleyball.I also enjoy sewing projects. I love to be in the outdoors with my little family.


WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE?
"Success is getting paid to do what you would do for free”



HOW DO YOU BALANCE HOME AND WORK LIFE?
I have a very supportive husband who occasionally helps me package orders and always helps with the kids!


WHAT IS YOUR INSTAGRAM HANDLE?
@blakelyannsboutique


WHAT'S A GOAL YOU HAVE FOR NEXT YEAR?
Create a new product!


ANY ADVICE FOR SMALL SHOP OWNERS?
Keep trying if things aren’t working or selling. Trial and error are the only way I was able to have success. 




Now that you know Eliza and a what makes Blakely Ann's so great, let's talk about these super cute headbands she sent me!!! And keep reading for my list of favorite holiday items from her shop!


Ok, so these headbands are FABULOUS because they're made from high quality material that's stretchy but also keeps its shape. The colors are vibrant and the patterns and prints are really clear. And Eliza literally has a pattern or print for every holiday and occasion. Matching Mommy & Me headbands would be so adorable! You guys should definitely check out her shop for Christmas gift ideas! And she always has sales and promos going on so follow her on Instagram!




As I mentioned above, Eliza has awesome holiday items! Here are some of my faves!

Plus Sign Newborn Hat

Woodland Swaddle Set

Gray Deer Swaddle Set

Moose Swaddle Set

Antler Swaddle Set

Christmas Headband


Be sure to follow Blakely Ann's Boutique!

Instagram: www.instagram.com/blakelyannsboutique
Website: www.blakelyannsboutique.etsy.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Blakely-Anns-Boutique-544621008972378/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Playing Catch Up: June (Plumb Family Vaca)

How to Build a Summer Capsule Wardrobe

How to Build a Spring Capsule Wardrobe