Flannel & Plaid



Graphic tee, comfy jeans, cozy sweater, cute sunnies, and booties? Yes Please! I'm all about sweater weather, fall fashion, and comfort! TBH, I'm also the wife of a dental school student and on a budget. So I love when I find cute, affordable pieces!



This tee is one of my designs from my shop Lexi's Loft and it's the perfect fall top!


I styled it with a favorite pair of jeans from Express and tan booties from Primark.

The plaid, fleece-lined jacket is actually from Costco! I know, I was shocked too!! It is SO warm and cute. A perfect find! I got it last year, but they may still carry it or something similar.



My necklace is hard to see in the pictures, but it's a small gold bar necklace with an "L" on it. It's from Betsy Farmer Designs which I featured on my "Small Shop Wednesday" series a few weeks ago. Check out her cute stuff!

My earrings are from Forever 21! I'm really into the crawler earrings right now. They have a ton of different ones to choose from and they're all reasonably priced! So cute! 

These adorable black sunglasses are from Primark. I know I blog about a lot of items from there, it's because it's seriously the best store! The only downside is they're local. But you can shop online (limited) or find similar things pretty easily. Anyways, these sunnies are a great color with a little bit of a pattern on the sides and the perfect shape!

 

Have a wonderful Monday and an awesome week!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Playing Catch Up: June (Plumb Family Vaca)

How to Build a Summer Capsule Wardrobe

How to Build a Spring Capsule Wardrobe