Primark Will Change Your Life!

I don't know why it's taken me so long to write about one of my all time favorite stores here in Boston...Primark! If you're local, you've got to check it out. This store will change your life! (Hence, why my entire outfit is from there!) Located in the heart of downtown Boston, it's four levels of pure shopping joy! It's probably a good thing that I don't live closer or I would definitely be broke! They have everything for men, women, kids, and your home!


Ok, can we talk about this shirt for a minute?! I found it a few weeks back and it was love at first site! The sleeves, the color, the print, the fabric...everything is perfect! It's lightweight, airy, and totally perfect for those hot summer days. No layering necessary! It's actually kind of funny that this tee stuck out to me so much because I'm normally not a bold, bright clothing type person...but Primark, you outdid yourselves!



When I said that Primark will change your life, I really did mean it! I have introduced these jeans to several friends and family and can't say enough good things about them. They are FABULOUS! Primark has a HUGE denim/pant area on the second floor. If you can't find what you're looking for there, you probably won't find it anywhere. One of the things I love is that they offer a ton of colors for each style and cut so you're bound to find one perfect for you! Or you can take home a pair in every color haha!

The pants I'm wearing here are a cross between a jegging and skinny jeans and they fit like a glove! Because I have long legs, they are more of a crop pant on me but you can choose between two different lengths at the store. And they're high-rise so they suck everything in haha! Oh and did I mention they're only $7.00?! Comfortable and affordable...need I say more? 

And these sandals are so great! They are durable, comfortable, and only cost $11.00. The perfect staple piece to tie any outfit together! The shoe department of Primark is my happy place and I could spend so much time and money there! They have boots, booties, sandals, flats, pumps, you name it and in almost any color you can imagine! Needless to say, it's heaven on Earth for any woman!


Last, but not least the sunnies! These sunglasses are adorable! If you're anything like me, you hate paying a lot for sunglasses because you either lose them, sit on them, drop them, or break them. Well it's a good thing these ones only cost $4.00 so if that happens I'm not out too much money! Primark has a big selection of sunglasses with lots of different styles! Overall, this outfit only cost $35.00 and I couldn't be happier with how cute it all turned out!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Playing Catch Up: June (Plumb Family Vaca)

How to Build a Summer Capsule Wardrobe

How to Build a Spring Capsule Wardrobe